2011年5月11日

GOATMILL - I'm On A Boat (The Lonely Island Cover)





死金版 我在船上


(shorty)
Aww shit
Get your towels ready it's about to go down
(yeah yeah yeah, shorty)
Everybody in the place hit the fuckin deck, but stay on your motherfuckin toes
We running this, let's go

I'm on a boat (I'm on a boat)
I'm on a boat (I'm on a boat)
Everybody look at me cuz I'm sailing on a boat
(sailing on a boat)
I'm on a boat (I'm on a boat)
I'm on a boat (I'm on a boat)
Take a good hard look at the motherfucking boat
(yeah)

I'm on a boat, motherfucker
Take a look at me
Straight floating on a boat on the deep blue sea
(yeah yeah yeah)
Busting five knots, wind whipping at my coat
You can't stop me motherfucker
Cuz I'm on a boat

Take a picture, trick (trick)
I'm on a boat, bitch (bitch)
We're drinking Santana champ'
Cuz it's so crisp (crisp)
I got my swim trunks and my flippy floppies
I'm flipping burgers you at Kinkos
Straight flipping copies

I'm riding on a dolphin
Doing flips and shit
The dolphin splashing
Getting everybody all wet
(whohohh, yeah yeah)
But this ain't Sea World
This is real as it gets
I'm on a boat motherfucker
Don't you ever forget

I'm on a boat and
It's going fast and
I got a nautical themed pashmina afghan
I'm the king of the world

On a boat like Leo
If you on the shore
Then you sure not me-o

Get the fuck up
This boat is REAL

Fuck land I'm on a boat, motherfucker
(motherfucker)
Fuck trees, I climb buoys, motherfucker
(motherfucker)
I'm on the deck with my boys, motherfucker
The boat engine make noise, motherfucker

Hey ma, if you could see me now
(see me now)
Arms spread wide on the starboard bow
(starboard bow)
Gonna fly this boat to the moon somehow
Like Kevin Garnett:
"Anything is possible!"

Yeah, never thought I'd be on a boat
It's a big blue watery road (yeahh)
Poseidon, look at me Ohhhooohhoo
Never thought I'd see the day
When a big boat coming my way
And believe me when I say
I fucked a mermaid

(sh-sh-shaw, sh-sh-shaw, sh-sh-shaw, shawty, shawty)

3 則留言:

匿名 提到...

這位英雄,怎麼不翻譯孤島版本的呢?我好期待孤島版本的這首。

匿名 提到...

因為已經有人翻了
雖然是近乎直譯...

匿名 提到...

這個翻得比較好 有孤島的MV更好

張貼留言